1. Can I download the test papers?
Ans. Test papers cannot be downloaded, but it is possible to refer the test papers/solutions only three times whenever you like in between the Activation Period.
2. Will there be any fixed time schedule within which I have to take the exam?
Ans. There is no fixed time to appear for tests. Tests will be uploaded as per the given time table and tests will be available up to 1 day before actual GATE Exam. You can appear for the tests as per your convenience within this time period.
3. Will I get the solutions to the questions asked in the online test?
Ans. Yes, solutions along with the explanations will be available.
4. How do I get the analysis of my performance in an Online Test?
Ans. Test result/analysis will be displayed as soon you finish your test. Else click Result analysis button located on left hand site as soon as you log into your profile.
5. What is the last date to enroll for Online Test Series?
Ans. Students can enroll up to 1 day before GATE exam but enrolling before November/December is advisable.
6. Is there any test centre or can I give the test from anywhere?
Ans. No, test centres are not available. You can appear for tests Online anytime, anywhere in between the Activation Period.
7. How to start online exam?
Ans. Login with your username and password. On login you will be able to see all the available online exams. Click on the START/ATTEMPT button to start the test.
8. What if I accidentally close the exam window?
Ans. Your test will be resumed and you can start from the point where you had stopped or you will have to appear it again.
9. How many times a candidate can appear for the particular test?
Ans. One test can be appeared only once. Also, it can be reviewed in future only twice. So total in all one test can be opened only three times.
10. Can I use any Bank Debit card/ Credit card for the payment?
Ans. Yes, all bank cards are acceptable.
11. Is there any fee refund process if I don’t like the test series?
Ans. No, the fee is non-refundable. You can try our free mock test available for free. All the rest online test papers are prepared on the same line and marks distribution.
12. Do I need special Software to access tests?
Ans. No, you do not require any other software. You require system (Desktop, Laptop and Mobile) with proper internet connectivity.
13. I did not receive fees receipt & login credentials?
Ans. Make sure you have given a valid and working E-mail ID. Check your spam folder; else ensure that your inbox is not full.
14. Is it possible to refer the questions/solutions of test paper-1 which I had appeared 2 months back?
Ans. Questions along with the solutions will be available up to the last day. Whenever you want to refer, you can log in and refer the questions/solutions of the test which you had appeared. One test can be referred only twice after attempt.
15. Can I pay the fee through cash or D.D?
Ans. No, fee can be paid only online through credit, debit cards & Net Banking
(only VISA & Master cards are accepted)
16. The test is taking too much time to upload and also my system is not working properly?
Ans. We have deployed the best tested server to provide high speed and connectivity, kindly check your system and internet for speed/connectivity related issues.
17. What if I forget my password?
Ans. Enter into login page and click on forgot password; automatically password will be mailed to your registered E-mail ID. Check your spam folder